General Account Questions
- Can I access my VIP Players Club account or enter second-chance drawings without signing up for PA iLottery?
- Do I need to become an iLottery player to enter second-chance drawings or join the VIP Players Club?
- If a game’s overall chances of winning are 1-in-4 and I played five times, why didn’t I win?
- What are current tax withholding rates?
- My prize of over $2,500 is on hold, why?
- I've already joined as a VIP Players Club member, do I get any additional benefits or bonuses?
Deposits and Withdrawals
- How do I deposit to my PAiLottery.com account with PayPal?
- What is the maximum I can deposit on my payment cards?
- How can I use my credit card to deposit to my account?
- What is the minimum I can deposit to my PAiLottery.com account?
- How do I deposit to my PAiLottery.com account?
- Can I purchase PAiLottery.com play at a Lottery retailer?
- What is geolocation and how does it work?
- On a computer, how do I install/uninstall the geolocation plug-in?
- Will geolocation allow me to play if I'm near the state border?
- What can I do if I'm in Pennsylvania but the system thinks I'm not?
- I'm using a public Wi-Fi hotspot, can I still play?
- What happens if I'm traveling or cross state borders while playing?
Responsible Gaming / Self-Exclusion
- What does self-exclusion mean?
- If I self-exclude, can I still receive VIP Player Club promotions and offers?
- Where can I view/change my responsible gaming limits?
- How can I set a deposit limit?
- How can I set a time limit to my play?
- How can I set a spend/loss limit?
- My email address has changed, how can I recover my password?
- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- The game I was playing seems to be stuck, what should I do?
- Will remote desktop software prohibit me from playing?
- My account appears to be locked, how do I unlock it?
- How do I take a screenshot/screen capture?
PA Lottery FAQ
- How can I get assistance or information about Lottery games sold in stores?
- Are the chances of winning for PA iLottery games different from lottery games sold in stores?
- Why can’t I play the same PA Lottery games that I purchase in stores on the iLottery website or app?
- Where to find a PA Lottery Retailer & Buy PA Lottery Tickets?
- Important Phone Numbers