PA iLottery FAQ
General Account Questions
- Can I purchase Powerball® and Mega Millions® tickets online?
- Can I access my PA Lottery VIP Players’ Club account or enter second-chance drawings without signing up to play online?
- Do I need to become an iLottery player to enter second-chance drawings or join the VIP Players Club?
- I've already joined as a VIP Players Club member, do I get any additional benefits or bonuses?
- If a game’s overall chances of winning are 1-in-4 and I played five times, why didn’t I win?
- What are current tax withholding rates? See All
Deposits and Withdrawals
- Can I purchase online play at a PA Lottery retailer or any other ways?
- How do I make a deposit into my PA Lottery account?
- How do I Purchase WebCash?
- How do I deposit to my PAiLottery.com account with WebCash?
- How do I sign up for my PA Lottery Play+ Account?
- How do I deposit to my PAiLottery.com account with PA Lottery Play+? See All
- What is geolocation and how does it work?
- On a computer, how do I install/uninstall the geolocation plug-in?
- Will geolocation allow me to play if I'm near the state border?
- What can I do if I'm in Pennsylvania, but the system thinks I'm not?
- I'm using a public Wi-Fi hotspot, can I still play?
- What happens if I'm traveling or cross state borders while playing? See All
Responsible Gaming / Self-Exclusion
- My email address has changed, how can I recover my password?
- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- The game I was playing seems to be stuck, what should I do?
- Will remote desktop software prohibit me from playing?
- My account appears to be locked, how do I unlock it?
- How do I take a screenshot/screen capture? See All