The Lottery will draw two winning numbers from 0 to 9. Players select two numbers from 0 to 9 to try to match.
Follow these steps:
- Pick any two numbers from 0 to 9 or allow the terminal to randomly select your numbers via Quick Pick
- Choose one play type: STRAIGHT, BOX, STRAIGHT/BOX, SUPER STRAIGHT, FRONT DIGIT, or BACK DIGIT
- Choose the drawing(s) you wish to play: Day, Evening or Both
- Choose the number of draws you wish to play, up to one week in advance
- If desired, select the Wild Ball option
- Cost is $1 per play
- If selected, the Wild Ball option doubles the cost of each play
Sales end for the Day drawing at 1:05 p.m. and for the Evening TV drawing at 6:57 p.m. daily.
If playing online, go to palottery.com, select the Play Online drop-down, select Games, and select PICK 2. From there, follow the prompts to make your purchase!