Setting a time limit is one way to ensure you are playing responsibly.
To set a time limit for play:
- Log in and go to My Account > Responsible Gaming > Limits.
- On that page, scroll to Time Limit and you will see any current limits.
- To make a change, select your new limit from the options, then scroll to the bottom and select Update Limits.
You will receive a confirmation email to confirm your change.
Responsible Gaming Time Limits
Each of the following limits can be set at a daily, weekly or monthly level.
Daily Limits - Reset daily at 1:00 a.m.
Weekly Limits - Reset each Monday at 1:00 a.m.
Monthly Limits - Reset on the first of each month at 1:00 a.m.
If you wish to change your Responsible Gaming time limit, you may do so at any time:
- A more restrictive limit will go into effect immediately.
- A less restrictive limit will go into effect when the current limit expires.
What does a time limit do?
Time Limit - Will limit the amount of time you may play on PAiLottery.com during the prescribed period.
- Example: If you set a monthly limit for time of X hours, once your total monthly session time hits that many hours you will no longer be able to play for money. Your time will reset at 1:00 a.m. on the first of the following month. It is important to note that this counts session time, not necessarily the time spent actively playing games on PAiLottery.com.
- Note: Time limits do not limit the amount you deposit or risk during the time.
Responsible Gaming Limit Combinations
Consider setting a combination of various limits to help ensure you are playing responsibly.
Example 1: In addition to setting a daily spend/loss limit, you could set a monthly limit.
Example 2: Combine a monthly spending/loss limit with a daily time limit.
Example 3: Combine a monthly deposit limit, a time limit, and a daily loss limit.
Please play responsibly. If you or someone you know may have a gambling problem, help is available. Call the PROBLEM GAMBLING HELPLINE: 1-800-GAMBLER (426-2537).