Individuals who wish to self-exclude must complete the process on their own for legal purposes.
Player Support cannot complete this process for you, but can walk you through the following steps:
- Login to PAiLottery.com
- Select: My Account > Responsible Gaming > Self Exclusion
- Once on this page you will need to:
- Verify your personal information
- Read and agree to a waiver and release
- Read and agree to a personal declaration
- Accept and verify identity
- On the final step, you will be able to select a self-exclusion period of between one and five years.
Please note that you may continue to receive marketing offers for a few days until we are able to
remove your name from our lists. Please ignore these offers.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800- GAMBLER. Please play
For more information regarding Self Exclusion:
- Can I place someone else on the PAiLottery.com self exclusion list?
- How can I be removed from the PAiLottery.com self exclusion?
- If I'm on the PA Gaming Control Board Self Exclusion list, can I play on PAiLottery.com?
- Does exclusion on PAiLottery.com exclude me from all Pennsylvania Lottery games?
- Can I still claim prizes I've already won previous to my self exclusion?