Purchase Price: The minimum price for a play in the Toucan Win game is $0.50, and the maximum play is $30.00. The entire play range is: $0.50, $1.00, $2.00, $5.00, $10.00, $20.00 and $30.00.
Prizes/Chances of Winning: The prizes available to be won for this game and the chances of winning are as follows. The chart, below, is based on a base game play of $1.00. The overall chances of winning in this game are 1 in 4.72.
|PRIZE||CONSOLIDATED CHANCES ARE 1 IN|
Main Game Play Instructions:
Toucan Win is a connect-style game with three different LEVELS of play. A single 3 x 3 play grid appears on the main game screen. To win a prize, the player must reveal a connected cluster of three or more matching symbols in the play grid.
To begin a game, the player must select the plus or minus buttons next to the PLAY AMOUNT to choose the amount to play and then select the PLAY button. After the player selects the PLAY button, the symbols in the play grid will flip, revealing new symbols. After the play grid fills with symbols, every cluster of three or more matching symbols will glow and disappear. The total prize won will appear on the game screen.
If all nine symbols on the LEVEL 1 play grid disappear, the next LEVEL will unlock, and a 4 x 4 play grid will appear on the LEVEL 2 main game screen.
If all sixteen symbols on the LEVEL 2 play grid disappear, the next LEVEL will unlock, and a 5 x 5 LEVEL 3 play grid will appear on the main game screen.
If a MAGICAL DIAMOND symbol appears on the main game screen, automatically unlock the next LEVEL play grid.
If a MASK symbol appears on the main game screen, win the prize shown for that symbol.
If four MULTIPLIER symbols appear on the main game screen, double any prize won.
The total amount the player wins displays at the end of the game play sequence in the TOTAL WON box in the bottom of the play grid. The player receives credit for the amount won in the BALANCE box at the bottom of the screen.
BONUS GAMES Instructions:
Each LEVEL has a chance to unlock one or more BONUS GAMES during main game play. The corresponding BONUS GAME will activate when three like BONUS symbols appear on the game screen.
- When three like TEAL BONUS symbols appear on the LEVEL 1 game screen, unlock the LEVEL 1 BONUS GAME.
- When three like TEAL BONUS or GREEN BONUS symbols appear on the LEVEL 2 game screen, activate the LEVEL 1 or LEVEL 2 BONUS GAME.
- When three like TEAL BONUS, GREEN BONUS or ORANGE BONUS symbols appear on the LEVEL 3 game screen, activate the LEVEL 1, LEVEL 2 or LEVEL 3 BONUS GAME. During the LEVEL 3 BONUS GAME, a +1 or a +2 tile may appear on the game screen, increasing any multipliers by 1 or 2, respectively.
Four blocks will appear on the play grid during any BONUS GAME, and will turn to reveal a combination of the following symbols, depending on the BONUS GAME LEVEL:
- RED X symbol: Adds to the number shown in the TOTAL MULTIPLIERS WON area.
- GREY TURN ARROW symbol: Turns the block again to reveal a new symbol.
- YELLOW DOUBLE ARROW symbol: Expands the play grid in the direction shown to create new blocks that will turn.
- PURPLE PLUS (+1) symbol: Increases the amount of all multipliers shown on the play grid once by the revealed amount.
- PURPLE PLUS (+2) symbol: Increases the amount of all multipliers shown on the play grid once by the revealed amount.
The blocks will continue to turn until no blocks remain, and the BONUS GAME will end. At the end of the BONUS GAME, the player will multiply the PLAY AMOUNT by the TOTAL MULTIPLIERS WON and win that amount.
Toucan Win has an AUTO PLAY feature. To use this feature, the player must first select a PLAY AMOUNT using the plus or minus buttons. Then, the player must select the AUTO PLAY button, and then choose the number of game rounds to play automatically. The player must select the START AUTO PLAY button to start the number of selected rounds.
To stop the AUTO PLAY feature, the player must select the STOP button. The player may use the STOP button at any time to stop the AUTO PLAY games once the current game round has completed. The AUTO PLAY sequence automatically stops when a player wins a prize that is subject to tax withholding.